Thursday, September 23, 2010

mOO

I think I may have to restructure my story to figure out if it makes sense to put together everything as a full animation with the chakras or kind of make one short episode with a full length trailer of what people can expect from it. That probably makes more sense then trying to push myself and not fully getting everything done because I want to get a chunk down with what I've been experimenting with. I think I also need to simplify the character designs for the project because as it stands they are super realistic. I will upload them once I don't use the non - photo blue pencils which can't be seen by scanners and copiers. Pasted here is some animations that I like that will serve as examples of how far I can push it in after effects without having to really go crazy fully animating the characters.

Links :


Videos :









No comments:

Post a Comment