Monday, August 30, 2010

Play

As far as play went for the class assignments I kind of categorized play in different situations. Play for me was going down to trolley night and helping out with a bake sale, jumping around and listening to some live music while playing the game of how good of a salesperson I may be. Another instance of play came from hanging out with a cat in the apartment named Meeko whom we also dubbed "Hitler". Just all around harassing the living shit out of the cat but he seemed to enjoy every moment of it. Fun times. Play also for me is like how far I can stretch my brain to accept what is going on around me and with my work. I love picking up new reading material and practicing some programming......this has been play for me since I was 13 so.....it is fun. I swear it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment