Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Progress

At this time I am currently thinking that overall my progress for my animation is at 50 to 60% done because I have the backgrounds done and I am starting on putting together my final scene just the backgrounds though. The situation that will continue to take time for me to finish the animation is the actual animated scenes of fighting between the characters. I scheduled that for thanksgiving for all of that to be done and rendered out because I have six days to get everything set in stone. This will be done on time and without fail. I went ahead and kept up with the list of everything that needed to be touched up during this time also so that it can be really smoothed for the final render, the list consists of really small details that was putting a stop to my process because I was becoming hung up on them.

Calendar :

Nov. 17 - render a couple sequences to look at and fix
Nov. 18 - working on the final scene while working on the key animations for the fight scenes.
Nov. 19 - continuing to work on the keys and making sure everything is getting ready to be processed during the thanksgiving break.
Nov. 20 - working still on the key animations and making sure I have the crater scene attached to the final scene.
Nov. 21 - continuing the work from the day before and rendering anything out that is necessary for further progression
Nov. 22 - fully rendering any key animations that are complete so that the class can have a look at it.
Nov. 23 - work on scenes with the demon and continue animating him so that he is completed by wednesday morning.
Nov. 24 - the whole break is dedicated to working on the palace and jungle scenes to make sure they are completely done as far as animating them so that they can be rendered by the end of the break.
Nov. 25 - the whole break is dedicated to working on the palace and jungle scenes to make sure they are completely done as far as animating them so that they can be rendered by the end of the break.
Nov. 26 - the whole break is dedicated to working on the palace and jungle scenes to make sure they are completely done as far as animating them so that they can be rendered by the end of the break.
Nov. 27 -the whole break is dedicated to working on the palace and jungle scenes to make sure they are completely done as far as animating them so that they can be rendered by the end of the break.
Nov. 28 - the whole break is dedicated to working on the palace and jungle scenes to make sure they are completely done as far as animating them so that they can be rendered by the end of the break.
Nov. 29 - working on the keyed scenes again to compile what i have together so that the class can see what I have and make any necessary revisions.
Nov. 30 - revise anything that needs to be revised
Dec. 1 - get ready for the final presentation of the animation and to present my after effects testing this week
Dec. 2 - choose one of these days to show off my tests
Dec. 3 - revise any issues with my dvd and animation for the final time
Dec. 4 - keep working on anything that sticks out as a soar thumb.
Dec. 5 - revisions once more, make sure everything is in place
Dec. 6 - get a nice peer review on what i need to be accomplishing at this point
Dec. 7 - fixing up any last minute craziness
Dec. 8 - crit
Dec. 9 - animation due

No comments:

Post a Comment